Cargo & Freight Agents
Air Export Specialist, Drop Shipment Clerk, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Service Representative
- Negotiate and arrange transport of goods with shipping or freight companies.
- Determine method of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Track delivery progress of shipments.
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
Math and Science
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- law and government
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
Word processing software
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Word
Mobile location based services software
- Transportation management system TMS software
- Web-based dispatch software
Get started on your career: