Terrazzo Workers & Finishers
Terrazzo Finisher, Terrazzo Installer, Terrazzo Tile Setter, Terrazzo Worker
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout, according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder, or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Cut metal division strips and press them into the terrazzo base for joints or changes of color to form designs or patterns or to help prevent cracks.
Engineering and Technology
- building and construction
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- CPR International GeneralCOST Estimator
- Intuit QuickBooks
Project management software
- CPR Visual Estimator
- On Center Quick Bid
- Microsoft Excel
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: