Terrazzo Workers & Finishers
Also called: Terrazzo Finisher, Terrazzo Installer, Terrazzo Tile Setter, Terrazzo Worker
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Cut metal division strips and press them into the terrazzo base for joints or changes of color to form designs or patterns or to help prevent cracks.
- building and construction
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- English language
- customer service
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- CPR Visual Estimator
- On Center Quick Bid
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Terrazzo Finisher
- Terrazzo Worker