Certification: Accredited Agricultural Consultant (AAC)
950 Cherry Street, Suite 508, Denver, CO 80246
The Accredited Agricultural Consultant (AAC) designation was developed and first offered by the ASFMRA in 1997. Those attaining the AAC are required to meet rigorous education and experience requirements, as well as maintain the highest standard of ethics and continuing education.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.