Certification: Certified Procurement Operations Specialist (CPOS)
CPOS stands for Certified Procurement Operations Specialist, and it is our level 1 certification program. It covers the "Essential Procurement Skills" of the CPO - Body of Knowledge (CPO-BOK). Earning your CPOS Certification Credential will provide you with the foundational knowledge you need. It is the first step in becoming a Certified Procurement Operations Expert. There are no educational or experience pre-requisites required for enrollment.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.