Certification: Certified Procurement Operations Professional (CPOP)
CPOP stands for Certified Procurement Operations Professional, and it is our level 2 certification program. It covers the "Advanced Procurement Skills" competencies of the CPO - Body of Knowledge (CPO-BOK). The path to earning the CPOP Credential involves completing the CPOS program and being in "good standing."
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.