Certification: ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) - Associate Technician
167 Village Street, Medway, MA 02053
The purpose of the ESD Credential Certification Program is to foster technical "excellence" in ESD engineering. This approach establishes technical competency criteria for ESD and enforces these criteria for technical personnel. The program benefits the individual engineer, the technician and the ESD community as a whole by establishing a standard of excellence in ESD engineering that will endure and extend across the boundaries of private and government agencies.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.