Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Management (CISSP-ISSMP)
1964 Gallows Road, Suite 210 Vienna. VA
This concentration requires that a candidate demonstrate two years of professional experience in the area of management on a large enterprise-wide security model. This concentration contains deep managerial elements, such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a business continuity planning program. A CISSP-ISSMP establishes, presents, and governs information security programs demonstrating management and leadership skills. Typically the ISSMP certification holder or candidate will construct the framework of the information security department and define the means of supporting the group internally. ISSMPs have a far more well-rounded and complete comprehension of information security than other popular management credentials.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.