Certification: Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification (PCSA)
This certification is designed for technology professionals who architect the technology solutions that support the changing requirements due to the adoption of cloud computing, and help organizations leverage the opportunities that cloud is creating. Solution Architects need to understand the impact that cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security architecture-and be very familiar with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of cloud technologies and operating models.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certificate.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.