Certification: Wireshark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA)
The Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Program strives to test a candidate's knowledge and ability to troubleshoot, optimize and secure a network based on evidence found by analyzing traffic captured with the world's most popular and widely-deployed analyzer, Wireshark.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Online Exam; Third Party Exam Center
The Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Exam is delivered in over 80 countries by Kryterion, Inc. To locate a Kryterion testing center near you, visit www.kryteriononline.com/host_locations
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.