Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP)
1964 Gallows Road, Suite 210 Vienna. VA
The CISSP-ISSEP certification recognizes your keen ability to practically apply systems engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. You have the knowledge and skills to incorporate security into projects, applications, business processes and all information systems. The CISSP-ISSEP was developed in conjunction with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). It offers an invaluable tool for any systems security engineering professional.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.