Certification: Avid Certified Support Representative: Media Composer
The ACSR: Media Composer certification demonstrates that you have the technical and operational skills needed to install, manage, support and troubleshoot Avid Media Composer editing systems in any configuration, on the Macintosh or Windows platforms. As an ACSR, you become the front line of defense in keeping the facility running smoothly. If you need backup support, your ACSR status gains you access to Avid's senior support team and will connect you to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
The exam is offered at selected Avid offices and Avid Learning Partners. Contact your local Avid Education team for details on exam locations and schedules.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.