Certification: KCS Principles (KCS SM)
This certification verifies that support center professionals possess the understanding of the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS SM) methodology, a set of processes/practices that leverage knowledge as a key asset of the support organization. Additionally, this certification validates that they know how to implement the practical steps for capturing, structuring, and successfully reusing knowledge through the knowledge management process.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
All HDI certification exams are available in the HDI Learning Center. These exams are delivered online, providing flexibility in scheduling, and they are accessible through any internet connection. Once registered for an online exam, a student will have up to twelve weeks to take the exam.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.