Certification: MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
MTA certifications are a great place to start if you would like to get into the technology field. MTA certifications address a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validate core technical knowledge, and enhance technical credibility. Note: MTA exams do not qualify for MCP certification, nor are they a prerequisite for MCSA or MCSD certification.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
Third Party Exam Center
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.