Certification: Fire Apparatus Technician Level I
16 N Washington St Carpentersville, IL 60118
The Fire Apparatus Track exams cover the design and performance standards, specialized systems and equipment, and accepted practices used in the service and maintenance of fire apparatus. This certification tests skills in Maintenance, Inspection, Testing of Fire Apparatus, Design & Performance Standards of Fire Apparatus
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
Third Party Exam Center
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.