Certification: Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
Online Exam; Third Party Exam Center
Exam delivery method:
a. Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location
b. Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.