Certification: Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
The CDT will put you in an elite group of industry professionals whose expertise is recognized by an industry leader. No matter what you do in construction, the CDT is the program for you! Putting CSI credentials after your name is the industry's proof that you are among the industry's best, and have made a personal commitment to your profession.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.