Certification: Certified Apprentice Lighting Technician (CALT)
431 E. Locust, Suite 300, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Candidates will receive an email about their testing session. This email will include their Username, Password and secure URL to take the exam online. Please ensure your program accepts emails from AllianceSafetyCouncil.org. All exam correspondence is sent electronically.
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.