Certification: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
1964 Gallows Road, Suite 210 Vienna. VA
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) credential offers information security tacticians, with implementation orientations, the opportunity to demonstrate their level of competence with the seven domains of the compendium of best practices for information security.<br>The SSCP credential is ideal for those working toward or who have already attained positions as Senior Network Security Engineers, Senior Security Systems Analysts or Senior Security Administrators.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.