Certification: Certified HACCP Auditor (CHA)
The Certified HACCP Auditor is a professional who understands the standards and principles of auditing a HACCP-based (or process-safety) system. A HACCP Auditor uses various tools and techniques to examine, question, evaluate and report on that system's adequacy and deficiencies. The HACCP Auditor analyzes all elements of the system and reports on how well it adheres to the criteria for management and control of process safety.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.