Certification: Certified Eating Disorders Registered Nurse (CEDRN)
PO Box 1295, Pekin, IL 61555-1295
Individuals with the Certified Eating Disorders Specialist (CEDS, CEDRD, CEDRN) certifications are health care professionals who have met rigorous educational requirements, have accumulated a minimum number of hours of qualifying work experience, have successfully passed a written examination covering the eating disorders field, have made a commitment to stay abreast of current developments in the field through Continuing Education, and have agreed to comply with the Association's Ethical Principles.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.