Certification: Board Certified Specialist in School Psychology
School psychology is a general practice and health service provider specialty of professional psychology. School psychologists apply the science and practice of psychology to youth, families, learners of all ages, and the schooling process. School psychology practice promotes the protection and fosters the promotion of the educational and personal development of students.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.