Certification: CompTIA Project+
1815 S. Meyers Road Suite 300 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181-5228
CompTIA IT Project+ Certification <br>The CompTIA IT Project+ certification validates your knowledge and abilities as an IT project manager.IT Project+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential recognized worldwide. Having an IT Project+ certification is proof that you have the critical knowledge of business practices, interpersonal skills and project management processes, in addition to the ability to effectively plan, implement and complete IT projects on time and within your budget.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.