Certification: Certified Associate Webmaster (CAW)
The Certified Associate Webmaster (CAW) exam is based on research of industry needs and competencies and skill sets identified as essential for Web technology workers, The World Organization of Webmasters designed the following guidelines, learning objectives, and resources as a foundation for those pursuing knowledge, experience, and/or careers as Web Designers or Webmasters. The guidelines, objectives, and resources are designed to make the learning experience comparable to one experienced in college-level courses by providing course descriptions and learning objectives.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
WebYoda's Online Webmaster (WOW) assessment exams are convenient, affordable, and can be taken at anytime from anywhere.
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.