Certification: Nokia Network Routing Specialist II (NRS II)
The Nokia Network Routing Specialist II (NRS II) certification builds on the foundational knowledge established in the NRS I certification. The goal of NRS II training is to provide students with a strong foundation in the core aspects of Nokia service routing including the Internet Routing Protocol (IRP), IP/MPLS networks, and implementing Nokia layer 2 and layer 3 services.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Online exam through Prometric.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.