Certification: CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification (CCIE)
Achieving CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification proves your skills with complex enterprise infrastructure solutions. To earn CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam that covers core enterprise infrastructure technologies, and a hands-on lab exam that covers enterprise networks through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.