Certification: Certified Mold Professional (CMP)
The objective of the Certified Mold Professional (CMP) Advanced Certified Program is to raise committed mold remediators to a higher level of professionalism. The CMP Certification emphasizes the interrelatedness of building systems and the predominance of situations where indoor environmental quality is impacted by multiple problems or contaminants..
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.