Certification: Board Certified in Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction Biofeedback
Certification is open to licensed professionals from psychology, medicine, nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and physician's assistant who hold a degree from a regionally accredited academic institution. Certification requirements: anatomy/physiology course, didactic biofeedback education and 4-hour practical, mentored biofeedback training, and written exam.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.