Certification: GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC)
The GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC) certification validates a practitioner's understanding of governance and technical controls focused on protecting, detecting, and responding to security issues. GSLC certification holders have demonstrated knowledge of data, network, host, application, and user controls along with key management topics that address the overall security lifecycle.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.