Certification: Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a new industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field. <br>The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain-from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer-and provides you with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.