Certification: Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT)
1816 Industrial Blvd. Harvey, LA 70058
CHT is not an entry-level qualification, rather an additional certification beyond the applicant's qualifying profession. The CHT should maintain competencies in the licensure or certification or other education requirements in the original vocation that allowed them candidacy.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.