Certification: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Adult-Gerentology) (ACNPC-A)
ACNPC is a registered service mark of AACN Certification Corporation and denotes certification as an acute care nurse practitioner as granted by AACN Certification Corporation. Adult acute care nurse practitioners who have not achieved ACNPC certification status or whose ACNPC status has lapsed are not authorized to use the ACNPC credential.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).