Certification: Electronic Security Networking Technician (ESNT)
The ESNT was developed for technicians who have gained knowledge and skills needed to properly cable, connect, install, program and troubleshoot IP-enabled security devices onto local area networks and the Internet. This certification is an acknowledgement of the examinee's familiarization and understanding of the hardware and theory of operation of this medium. It is a stand-alone certification that can also be used as a Journeyman option.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.