Certification: Certified Technology Specialist-Installation (CTS-I)
A Certified Technology Specialist Installation (CTS-I) installs and maintains audiovisual systems by following specifications, schematics, codes, and safety protocols; administering installation process logistics; troubleshooting and problem-solving systems; maintaining tools and equipment; and communicating with clients, designers, other trades, other installers and staff to provide the best audiovisual solutions for client needs, on time and within budget.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.