Certification: Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP)
Achieving CAPP status signifies that you have proven to possess the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in today's intricate AP environment. Certification is your way of demonstrating your superior knowledge of core topics as well as your commitment to upholding the standards of the profession.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.