Certification: Architectual Certified Drafter (CD)
105 East Main Street Newbern, TN 38059
Becoming a Certified Drafter, reflects your proven knowledge of drafting. Certification will enhance your credibility as a professional, improve your opportunities for promotion and pay increases, and give you a competitive edge in a highly technical job market. When employers hire an ADDA Certified Drafter, they know that the new employee meets certification criteria and that they have demonstrated initiative and pride in the profession by becoming certified.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.