Certification: Certified Network Professional (CNP)
The CNP designation requires demonstrated mastery of a body of IT and networking knowledge and the demonstrated ability to apply that knowledge in a professional setting. CNP holders are required to re-certify every year to show that they maintain up-to-date networking IT skills and best practices. Like other professional designations -professional engineers and certified public accountants - the CNP demonstrates that its holders possess the education and experience to practice to the highest standards in their field.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is considered in demand.