Certification: The Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
The CIPP/G addresses U.S. government privacy laws, regulations and policies specific to government practice as well as those more broadly applicable to the public and private sectors in the U.S. It also covers U.S. government-standard practices for privacy program development and management, privacy compliance and auditing, records management and agency reporting obligations for privacy.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is considered in demand.