Certification: Wireless Networking Technician (WNT)
The Wireless Network Technician is a network professional who is expected to obtain knowledge of the operation and maintenance of wireless networking concepts, RF and IR propagation and modulation technologies, which are applicable to all the various specialty areas of the wireless networking industry. Once the WNT has acquired these skills and knowledge, the technician will be able to enter employment in any part of the networking industry. With minimal training in areas unique to the specific products, the WNT should become a productivemember of computer industry workforce.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.