Certification: Certified Nurse Life Care Planner (CNLCP)
AANLCP recognizes the Nurse Life Care Planner as the Registered Nurse (R.N.) who assesses, identifies problems, plans for appropriate interventions, implements and evaluates the plan in the Nurse Life Care Planning process. AANLCP promotes the professional practice that the Registered Nurse delivers to the life care planning process.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.