Certification: Residential Electronics Systems Integrator - Audio/Video (RESI-AV)
Residential Electronics Systems Integrator is a professional certification for those who design and oversee the installation and integration of electronics systems in residences and light commercial buildings. The objective of the integrator is to produce a residential or light commercial electronics systems package that will allow all data, control, and communication signals to be integrated at the premise controller and converged into one secure cohesive communication stream, to either be used within the premise or to be passed back and forth through the gateway. The Integrator should be proficient in the many protocols used over diverse media to communicate with and control residential and light commercial electronics systems.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.