Certification: Certified Professional Purchasing Consultant (CPPC)
Applicants for the Certified Professional Purchasing Consultant (CPPC) must aleady have earned and received the Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) award or be applying for both programs simultaneously. They must have a business or related subject degree from an accredited college. They also must have either purchasing consulting or teaching experience to companies or people outside of the applicants' own employer.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.