Certification: Criminal Intelligence Certified Analyst (CICA)
The purpose of the IALEIA Certification Program is to promote professionalism and high standards in analysis by establishing standards and testing and by certifying analysts. Certified analysts tend to be among the more experienced and educated analysts and frequently hold higher classifications in their respective organizations. Some agencies encourage IALEIA certification for analysts seeking promotion or employment.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.