Certification: Associate, Reinsurance Administration (ARA)
Reinsurance plays a vital role in insurance and financial services. LOMA's Associate, Reinsurance Administration™ (ARA™) Program will help you grasp reinsurance principles, the financial importance of reinsurance, and the development, administration and auditing of reinsurance products.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
On Site; Online Exam; Third Party Exam Center
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.