Certification: Internet Protocol Engineering Professional (IPEP)
The SCTE Internet Protocol Engineering Professional (IPEP) certifies knowledge in the engineering aspects of Internet Protocol systems as deployed in the Cable Telecommunications Industry. The scope of this certification includes the design, analysis, testing, integration, deployment considerations and troubleshooting of a variety of IP systems.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.