Certification: Certified Green Purchasing Professional (CGPP)
The Certified Green Purchasing Professional (CGPP) verifies training in green procurement and sustainability. The area of sustainability is growing quickly and many companies already have plans and policies/procedures in place. This trend will only continue to grow and will become more and more important in the future.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.