Certification: CCNP Service Provider Certification
Achieving CCNP Service Provider certification proves your skills with service provider solutions. To earn CCNP Service Provider certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core service provider technologies and one service provider concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.