Certification: Progressive Care knowledge Professional (Adult) (PCCN-K)
ACNPC-AG is an entry-level advanced practice certification for nurses educated at the graduate level as ACNPs to provide advanced nursing care across the continuum of healthcare services to meet the specialized needs of the adult-gerontology patient population (young adults, older adults and the frail elderly) with complex acute and/or chronic health conditions.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).