Certification: Global Remuneration Professional
Obtaining the GRP designation is beneficial for human resources professionals responsible for their multinational organization's compensation/ remuneration programs. This may include examining and evaluating current market trends, preparing salary analyses for determination of employee compensation, presenting recommendations and revisions to the current compensation plan/procedures to management, producing and directing the implementation of all compensation plans including bonuses and incentives, reviewing job descriptions, and assessing appropriate compensation levels.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.