Certification: Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
As the IT industry becomes more competitive, the ability for management to distinguish professional and skilled individuals in the field becomes mandatory. The CAST Certification demonstrates a foundation-level understanding of quality testing principles and practices.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.