Food Servers, Nonrestaurant
Food Service Worker, Room Server, Room Service Server, Tray Server
- Place food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- food production
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
Data base user interface and query software
- CBORD Nutrition Service Suite
- Picis CareSuite
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Capital Codeworks MenuMax
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: